Get the support you need for your writing project, whether it be a novel, poem, or website content!
Each meetup will start with a short presentation about technology that can enhance your writing, including software, databases, apps, and more.
After the presentation and Q&A, we’ll have informal discussions to share our work, ask for advice, and network. We’ll also include a monthly accountability check in on our progress toward our goals for the month.
Resources we will explore include the following:
• Scrivener, a writing program, to help boost organization and efficiency
• Microsoft Word hacks and alternatives
• Publishing tools and databases, including Duotrope
• Online critique groups
• Contests, events, and deadlines
• And more, following the interest of the group
Whether you’re a creative writer or marketing professional, you’ll find the tools, resources, and support to make your writing thrive.
This meetup is a free event that takes place on the first Thursday of every month.
Due to current health concerns, we will be postponing all events at 104 New Mohawk Rd. until further notice. If you are a business in need of assistance, please view the available resources.